Stanford University is committed to ensuring its facilities, programs and services are accessible to everyone. Please take a moment to review the available accommodations and resources below. Should you require assistance, please complete the Special Needs Request Form.
A variety of resources are available for guests with special needs during Commencement Weekend. Please submit the Special Needs Request Form to request accommodations:
- Temporary Disability Parking Permit
- Sign Language & Captioning Services
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Braille & Large Print Material
The form will be available in early 2019.
If you have a state-issued disability parking placard or plate, you may park in any of the following spaces on campus:
- Designated blue disability parking
- Service vehicle spaces (posted time limit may apply)
- Commuter (“A” or “C”) and residential permit spaces
- Metered spaces (visitor spaces may require payment and will be posted)
Temporary Disability Parking Permits
If you do not have a state-issued disability parking placard or plate, a temporary disability parking permit can be requested by completing the Special Needs Request Form. Temporary disability parking permits issued by the Diversity & Access office are:
- ONLY valid in designated lots for Baccalaureate and Commencement
- NOT valid in any disabled parking spaces on campus